Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
At Cara Care we are working towards our vision to empower individuals to live a healthier and happier life. To support every person in the world with a gastrointestinal disease, we are developing the first digital companion therapeutic for digestive health – Cara Care.
Our cross functional product team is responsible for shaping the user experience and bringing our products to life bringing together the power of UX, UI, Data Science, Tech, Medicine, Business and Psychology.
Starting immediately, we are looking for a Chief Commercial Officer to support us in our mission.
What’s it like to work with us:
We are an interdisciplinary team of doctors, designers and software engineers who all truly care about what we’re building and how it can help people. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
To learn a bit more about our motivation, our team and company, you can visit our career page: https://cara.care/careers
- Deliver strategic leadership to shape the commercial path to support growth of our company
- Develop meaningful, cross-functional working relationships within the organization in order to reach our overall business goals
- Lead and execute business development strategy from launch to scale; including defining long-term goals and go to market strategies
- Set-up and manage the business development team
- Identify, prioritize, and conduct thorough due diligence on business opportunities for strategic partnerships
- Build industry partnerships & relationships to amplify impact
- Drive growth and business value through operating leadership
- Manage competition and threats in the marketplace, with constant evaluation of the strategic priorities
Marketing & Sales
- Lead development of the B2B marketing strategy in order to increase market penetration and sales growth
- Develop and implement a sales strategy across key market segments. Identify, test and build an array of channels to deliver on our growth objectives
- Grow and maintain relationships to venture capitalists and strategic investors
- Represent Cara Care at conferences and events
- 10+ years of experience as a leader in the digital health space and / or pharma
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to be hands-on as well as strategic
- Experience and positive track record with executing business partnerships
- Based in Berlin and willingness to travel
- Experience and positive track record raising and negotiating funding from strategic partners, venture funding is a plus
- Experience in marketing and sales
- Experience with digital health regulations around mobile medical apps, mobile therapy, and real world evidence is a plus
In return we will ensure you have:
- Leadership role and meaningful work – help people improve their lives
- A vibrant team and a friendly working atmosphere
- Ability to significantly influence the direction of our startup
- Competitive salary with regularly salary reviews
- Participate from our success: Equity options
- 26 days holiday a year (plus public holidays)
- The best equipment and setup to be productive
- Flexible working hours. If you prefer early starts, late finishes or from time to time remote
- Team events, weekly breakfasts and team drinks
- A well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin with plenty of snacks, drinks, fresh fruit and a great espresso machine
- We will review your application as quickly as possible and reply to you with next steps. If we haven’t selected your CV/LinkedIn profile please don’t let that put you off applying again. We get a lot of applications and sometimes it’s just not the right match. We always try, but often can’t provide you with individual feedback if we get many applications.
- If we move on to the next stage we will arrange a brief intro call where we can tell you more about us and chat through what you are looking for. We are also open to answer your questions about Cara Care. (Tip: Calls are better done in a quiet place, so please pick a time where you know you are going to be free.)
- After an interactive interview you will meet the team in person. If we both think that we should work together, we will make you an offer. We value your time and try to be as fast as possible to go through the process and will always provide you with feedback from any of our interview stages.
At Cara Care we care about equal opportunities
Diversity is important to us. We need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. Our team is looking forward to reading your application!