Performance Marketing Manager
At Cara Care we are working towards our vision to empower individuals to live a healthier and happier life. To support every person in the world with a gastrointestinal disease, we are developing the first digital companion therapeutic for digestive health – Cara Care.
We are expanding our marketing team and are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager who loves experimentation, analytics, results and who wants to have a key impact on our growth. Together with the Head of Marketing you will set and deliver the paid acquisition strategy.
What’s it like to work with us
We are an interdisciplinary team of doctors, designers and software engineers who all truly care about what we’re building and how it can help people. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
To learn a bit more about our motivation, our team and company, you can visit our career page:https://cara.care/careers
What we’re looking for
You’re a natural data-driven tester who is never satisfied with the status quo. You’re a creative problem solver who understands how to scale user acquisition using both tried and trusted channels as well as innovative ones.
You will own the paid marketing strategy. You will partner closely with your colleagues in the marketing team to develop cross-channel experiments and campaigns so that Cara Care can reach and help more patients.
- Set performance goals that drive the continuous growth of our paid marketing activities
- Liaising with our tech team to set up tracking, and making sure that attribution is correctly defined
- Creating, developing and optimizing performance campaigns across various markets (core market US) for various channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Native Ads, etc
- Tracking and reporting campaign metrics for performance analysis
- Identifying growth opportunities, conducting A/B tests, and scaling winning ones to improve paid traffic and increasing our spending efficiently
- Working together with copywriters and designers to continuously test new formats and new ads
- Eagerness to identify new powerful marketing channels to drive the most valuable traffic to our app
- 3-5 years of proven experience in Performance Marketing
- Hands-on experience in running user acquisition campaigns through diverse channels
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies (A/B testing)
- Good understanding of tracking
- Strong analytical skills to monitor campaigns and channel performance
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational and time management skills
- German fluency is a plus
In return, we will ensure you have:
- Meaningful work – help people improve their lives
- A vibrant team and a friendly working atmosphere
- A lot of room to implement your ideas
- Competitive salary with regular salary reviews
- 26 days holiday a year (plus public holidays)
- The best equipment and setup to be productive
- Flexible working hours. If you prefer early starts, late finishes or from time to time remote
- German classes for beginners
- Team events, weekly breakfasts and team drinks
- A well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin with plenty of snacks, drinks, fresh fruit and a great espresso machine
- We will review your application as quickly as possible and reply to you with next steps. If we haven’t selected your CV/LinkedIn profile please don’t let that put you off applying again. We get a lot of applications and sometimes it’s just not the right match. We always try, but often can’t provide you with individual feedback if we get many applications.
- If we move on to the next stage we will arrange a brief intro call where we can tell you more about us and chat through what you are looking for. We are also open to answer your questions about Cara Care. (Tip: Calls are better done in a quiet place, so please pick a time where you know you are going to be free.)
- After an interactive interview you will meet the team in person. If we both think that we should work together, we will make you an offer. We value your time and try to be as fast as possible to go through the process and will always provide you with feedback from any of our interview stages.
At Cara Care we care about equal opportunitiesDiversity is important to us. We need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. Our team is looking forward to reading your application!